Would you like to eat less meat because it's healthier for you and better for the environment? But you just can't live without minced patties? You do not have to. 75% of our meat patties are made from organic peas with valuable protein, zucchini and onions. The other 25% from Austrian organic beef. You will like it 100%. We are sure of that! Very good to combine with the green fork’s: BIO root vegetables with cabbage sprouts
More about the product:
- Our Fleischlaberl are organic frozen ready to heat meals - cooked with a lot of love and, above all, taste in Austria
- Full of these local superfoods: peas and zucchini - almost 75% vegetables and only 25% meat
- Our minced patties are free from SUGAR, LACTOSE and GLUTEN (we don't even want to mention PALM OIL)
- You will not find any artificial flavors, colors or preservatives in our patties
- Made from ingredients of 100% organic origin - awarded the EU-ORGANIC quality seal (AT-BIO-301)
- Gently shock-frozen in order to largely preserve vitamins and minerals
- Can be heated in many ways: in the microwave, oven, pan or steam cooker - particularly gentle to heat using the steam vent valves in the lid
- Also ideal to take to the office for lunch
- The bowl and lid are biodegradable and 100% compostable, and the ribbon ends up in the paper waste
- Sustainably produced in Austria
- Scope of delivery: 220g bowl
Und sind schnell fertig! Gerne wieder!
Very delicious and easy to prepare.
sehr gut und schmeckt nach mehr fleisch als eigentlich drin ist - hätte ich mir nicht erwartet... top